Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Special Comments!!

Dear reader,

I regret the fact that it’s been so long since I posted a new blog. A little over a week ago my wife Juda tripped and fell in a Cracker Barrel parking lot sustaining a rather bad break in her right arm [her dominate arm] and cracks in her left hand and wrist. We’re talking about a lady with a cast on one arm and the other arm in a sling.

Welcome to the world of “Juda can’t do much of anything,” and  “John is doing most everything, much of which he doesn’t know how to do.” But I’m learning fast.

We’ve had some help but I’ve been doing the Lion’s share of the work. As I’ve always said about babies, they’re not “a lot of trouble,” but they do need “lots of care.” Of course Juda isn’t a baby but at a time like this the same goes for a spouse who’s incapacitated. This has left me little time to write but I’ll have a new message up and posted in a day or two.

We are fine and Juda is feeling better and we have every reason to believe she’ll be as good as new in a week or so. We covet your prayers that my lovely wife will continue to experience a speedy recovery.

Watch for my new post-It may come as early as tonight.

Blessings,

John

No comments: